Are you watching anything new? If so, do you recommend it??
There are a lot of NEW Fall Shows on right now . . . here's my 2 cents on a few so far . . .
1. The Blacklist - love it -probably the best new show I've watched so far. They are only 3 shows in so you have time to catch up quickly.
2. Hostages - I like this one too and again they are only 3 shows in. I'm not sure how they are going to keep us hanging on each week considering how it starts but I'll give it some time.
3. Brooklyn Nine Nine - only watched it once, it's all I could handle. If it doesn't get cut, I may try again.
4. Cold Justice - the premise is re-opening cold cases and trying to solve them. First few episodes were ok but it's hard to believe some of the stuff they come up with.
5. The Michael J. Fox Show - I enjoyed the first few episodes. I miss MJF and the show acknowledges his Parkinson's. We'll see how long it lasts though . . . not sure it will.
There are also a lot of RETURNING Fall Shows . . . still watching these thanks to the DVR.
1. 2 Broke Girls -totally inappropriate comments so not for the little ones but we think it's funny.
2. The Big Bang Theory - love it, love it, love it - always funny!
3. The Good Wife - again, love it - still watching each week
4. Hart of Dixie - cute show, plan to watch
5. Law and Order SVU - I'm glad it came back, I still like watching Olivia
6. Major Crimes - haven't decided if I'm going to get sucked in again this season. I was such a huge fan of The Closer that I held on when they made the change.
7. The Mentalist - sometimes he drives me crazy but I still watch - ha!
8. NCIS - since the show is so good, I plan to watch even without Ziva - we'll see how they do . . .
9. Parenthood - never missed an episode - LOVE it!!
Now that I've typed all this, it's kinda embarrassing how much I'm admitting I love TV. It's my destressor/relaxer in the evenings after the kids have gone to sleep. Most of the shows aren't for them anyway - our family shows are American Pickers, Storage Wars, and Color Splash for Hannah and I. Are there other good family shows you like - please share!
At least most of the reality shows I just can't stomach . . . I have no desire to Keep up with the Ks or be a Housewife of some city. I have to draw the line somewhere lol!